Monday, November 9, 2009

Parts of Speech Review

Yesterday, I woke up from my sleep and got ready for work. As I walk to the living room, my brother scares me by hitting me with a belt. So I yell "Ouch!", and my brother runs outside, and I go after him with my belt. Then he gives up and we go inside to make breakfast before we go to work. We started working on this one house, putting siding on the house because the old siding was destroyed. My brother Martin and I get all of our tools off of the back of my truck and start working. After we finished one of the sides, Martin decides he wants to try to hit me with a piece of wood he cut. So I run as fast as I can and as far away from him as possible. But after all that we finished part of the house and got paid $200 just for one side. We went home and rested after a hard days work and took our showers and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment